Brief description :
- Building a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extends the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Proficient in AngularJS with at least 2 years of experience working specifically on AngularJS for an enterprise scale application.
- Good knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system, is desirable and good to have