Brief description :
We are looking for candidates responsible to lead and manage SEO related activities. Managing technical staff, responsible for SEO strategy, implementation and measurement. Reporting, analytics, and management of SEO including Ranking Reports, Link Building, Site Audits etc. Optimizing various website elements , Well versed with PPC and PPP campaigns. Thorough knowledge of SEO trends with on and off domain experience.
- A minimum of 4 years SEO experience with SEO/ SEM projects for a medium to large size company, or equivalent freelance work. Proven track record with documentation of previous work. Blogging experience a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO/ SEM trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change. Experience with Google Ad Words, Yahoo Marketing Services, MSN Ad Center, and other second tier search engines preferred. Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/ methods.
- To create high quality authority content on websites.
- Simple use of language (copy should be easily translated into different languages).
- Optimise websites and their content to improve their search engine ranking (in particular Google).
- Basic understanding or programming (CSS) and Web design, and how it affects SEO.
- Holistic understanding of how Websites work, how search engines work, and how to maintain and improve traffic.
- Experience in multiple verticals and managing client meetings and projects.
- Client facing skills including preparing and delivering presentations.
- Experience with email marketing and digital brand reputation management.
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyze online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI.
- Ability to monitor quality assurance of SEM advertising presentation across three key engines, website link checking and landing page functionality.
- Ability to research and implement latest industry trends and best practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills.