Brief description :
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems.
- Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux operating system.