Brief description :
- Implementation and management of network infrastructure, monitoring the health of the network, diagnosing and troubleshooting network and system related issues and reporting to stakeholders.
- Implementing network & System infrastructure.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting system and network issues.
- Implementing regular upgrades to the sys terns and networks; documenting issues and knowledge; working in shifts to support a 24x7 environment.
- Willing to work in an US time Zone.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or similar technical qualifications such as network certifications. (CCNA/CCNP/ MCSE/MCSA)
- Knowledge of networking products ,protocols & operating systems (switches, routers, firewalls, WANs, VoIP,TCP/IP, UDP, Security,Windows,Linux etc.)
- Should have more than 5 years experience in similar environment with high-technology in the IT and networking industry preferably in a customer facing and network monitoring capacity
- Fluent in English language with good communication and interpersonal skills