Brief description :
We are looking for a PHP developer who can write neat, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way. You will be a part of the development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5+/MySQL
- Good OOP Programing knowledge
- Experienced in frameworks like Laravel/Codeignitor/Symphony
- Good debugging skills
- Work experience in any CMS like Drupal/Joomla!/Wordpress/Opencart will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Please send resume to email@example.com with current salary, expected salary and notice period details.