Building Procurement Manager (Kochi)
Brief description :
We are looking for Dynamic and experienced Procurement professionals in construction industry who will be responsible for sourcing strategies and strategic supplier relationships of procurement activities for our E-commerce concern dealing with building materials.
Job Location: Kochi
Experience range: Minimum 3 years in construction industry handling purchase profile.
1) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
2) Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
3) Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
5) Ensure procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio
6) Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues with Operations and Project teams, temporary help and/or project-specific dedicated personnel to assure client satisfaction, customer satisfaction
- Graduate preferably with a Degree in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 3 years strategic sourcing experience for building procurement activities.
- Excellent Inter-personal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability, Proven ability to lead teams in decentralized environment
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications
Candidate meeting the above requirements may forward their updated resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org"