Brief description :
We are seeking an energetic and result oriented accounts professional, to join our dynamic and growing organization, headquartered in Trivandrum. This position requires an ability to quickly and deeply understand large data sets, financial accounting and detailed financial statements.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Salary & Pay roll with statutory deductions.
- Creation of debtors list and regular creditors list in drop box and regularly updating to make follow up calls to errant debtors.
- Co-ordinating with the seller support team and BD team with all the seller payments and providing payment details MIS.
- Computation & compliance of TDS, Service Tax and Income Tax, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Liaisoning with banks & authorities as required.
- B.com with min 60 % of marks..
- Required: min 1 year experience in handling end to end functions of a finance & accounts department.
- Proficiency in Tally & other accounting software
- Proven ability to perform in high stress environments, meet strict deadlines and possess unyielding work ethics.
Walk in venue
Intersted candidates may send in their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org